30+ Best Bitcoin Robots for October 2023 – Top Trading Bots Reviewed
If you want to trade digital currencies in a semi or fully automated way – consider a Bitcoin trading robot. Some providers will send you trading signals that tell you what orders to place at your chosen broker while others come in the form of an autonomous MT4 algorithm.
In this guide, we discuss the best Bitcoin robots for 2023 and show you how to get started from the comfort of your home.
Best Bitcoin Robot 2023 List
Here’s a breakdown of some of the best Bitcoin robot providers in the crypto market right now.
- CryptoSignals.org – Best Bitcoin Robot for Crypto Signals
- Learn2Trade – Best Signals for Bitcoin Trading
- Pionex – Best Bitcoin Trading Bot to Place Trades Automatically
- Bitcoin UP – Best Bitcoin Expert Advisor for MT4
- Bitcoin Evolution – Top Digital Trading Bitcoin Trading Robot
- BitQT– Technical Bitcoin Robot With Multiple Strategies
- Bitcoin Era – Best Crypto Automated Trading Platform to Trade
- Bitcoin Prime – Overall Best Crypto Platform to Trade Bitcoin and Other Digital Assets
- Tesla Coin – Top-Notch Crypto Automated Trading Platform
- Bitcoin Edge – Overall Best Crypto Algorithmic Trading Platform
- Meta Profit – Legit Automated Crypto Trading System
- Yen Coin – Free Automated Crypto Trading Platform
- Anon System – Overall Best User-Friendly Crypto System
- NFT Profit – Overall Best AI Automated NFT Platform
- Bitcoin Pro – Best Automated Crypto Trading System
- Bitcoin Loophole – Sophisticated Automated Trading System With High Execution Times
- Quantum AI – Top-Notch Free Automated Crypto Trading Robot with AI tools
- Bitcoin Circuit – Free Crypto Trading Robot
- NFT Code – A Simple and Efficient Crypto Trading System
- Bitcoin Decoder – High Performance & Trustworthiness Commercial Trading System
- Bitcoin System – Overall Best Free BTC Trading Tool
- Bitcode AI– Best Free Crypto Algorithmic Trading Platform
- BitQS – Powerful & Speedy Automated Crypto Trading Tools
- Bitcoin Code – Top Crypto Trading System With No Hidden Costs
- Metaverse Profit – Crypto Trading Platform With Fast Execution Times
- Bitcoin Fast Profit – Reliable Crypto Automated Trading Platform With Advanced AI Approaches
- Today Profit – Intuitive & Customizable Crypto Trading Robot
- Imperial Go – Crypto Trading Bot Boosted By Deep Learning & Cutting Edge Technology
- Immediate Connect – Top-Notch AI-Based Crypto Trading Robot
- Immediate Future – Legitimate Crypto Trading Software
- BitGPT – Top-Notch Crypto AI-Powered Trading Software
- Quantum Flash – State-of-Art Crypto Trading Robot
- Bitcoin Empire – Best Bitcoin Trading Robot App
- Immediate Iplex 2.0 – Overall Affordable Best Crypto Trading Robot
1. CryptoSignals.org – Best Bitcoin Robot for Crypto Signals
Launched in 2014, CryptoSignals.org is a specialist in Bitcoin trading suggestions. The idea here is that the provider will send you crypto trading signals via its Telegram group. For example, the signal might tell you to go short on BTC/USDT at an entry price of $59,000. CryptoSignals.org will also tell you the stop-loss and take-profit orders to place at your broker.
Crucially, this is a semi-passive way of trading Bitcoin online, as you will still be required to place the suggested orders. However, this is arguably better than installing a fully automated trading system – as you will have no control over your positions. In terms of performance, CryptoSignals.org targets monthly gains of 1,500 pips when trading Bitcoin.
When it comes to pricing, CryptoSignals.org has a couple of options. Firstly, you might consider the free plan – which will get you three Bitcoin signals per week. There is no requirement to add any payment details for the free service. But, if you wish to get the most from CryptoSignals.org – the premium plan will get you 3-5 Bitcoin trading suggestions each and every day. This will cost you just £35 per month. You will also get a 30-day moneyback guarantee from CryptoSignals.org – should you change your mind.
2. Learn2Trade – Best Signals for Bitcoin Trading
Splitting CryptoSignals.org and Learn2Trade in terms of the number 1 and 2 spot was somewhat difficult – as both providers are highly rated in the online space. Much like CryptoSignals.org, Learn2Trade has its own Bitcoin platform that is able to scan the cryptocurrency markets 24/7.
When the platform identifies a potential signal – the team at Learn2Trade will manually review it. Then, if it appears that a new trend is about to be formed – a Bitcoin trading suggestion will be sent out via the crypto Telegram signals group. Once again, this will tell you what Bitcoin pair to trade and whether to go long or short. And of course – all Learn2Trade signals come with a suggested stop-loss and take-profit price.
What we also like about Learn2Trade – which also offers forex signals, is that its website offers hundreds of in-depth trading guides. This covers everything from how to trade Bitcoin to using technical indicators. In terms of pricing, the premium plan at Learn2Trade costs £35 per month – which you can reduce further by signing up for a 3, 6, or 12-month plan. There is also a free signal Telegram group.
3. Pionex – Best Bitcoin Trading Robot to Place Trades Automatically
The Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange where you can automate your daily operations using 12 free automations. The fact that it offers economic commissions, as well as the fact that it has a multifaceted platform, makes it stand out from its competitors.
It is an ideal solution for traders who need a service that allows them to choose a platform according to their preferred strategy, thereby reducing the impact of emotions. Among these are Grid Trading tools, Leveraged Grid tools, DCA tools, and Spot Futures Arbitrage tools.
It is also possible for the users of the platform to access crypto-to-crypto manual trading with the only limitation being that you cannot use fiat currencies in your deposits. There are, however, a number of pros which compensate for this limitation, including low fees and the fact that it offers a maker-taker program. This means you, as the user, will only be charged 0.5% for every transaction, regardless of how many transactions you may make.
You can rest assured that you are protected thanks to a user-friendly desktop and mobile interface that is integrated with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FCEN) license. However, you can also contact their customer service on other hand by email or live chat if you have any questions regarding the service, and they offer useful tutorials to help simplify the user experience on the crypto exchange.
4. Bitcoin UP – Best Bitcoin Expert Advisor for MT4
Bitcoin UP is another one of the top fully automated Bitcoin platforms on the market right now. The service trades on your behalf 24 hours a day, focusing on BTC/USD to take advantage of price action in the world’s most popular cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin UP is completely free to use, which is a huge advantage compared to other top crypto robots. You won’t even pay a commission on profitable trades. The only requirement to start using Bitcoin UP is to make a $250 deposit into your account so that the system has enough money to trade with.
Bitcoin UP can earn up to 60% per day when the market is highly volatile, although results can vary from day to day. The company uses a proprietary, award-winning algorithm that uses scalping techniques to trade dozens of small price movements each day.
5. Bitcoin Evolution – Top Digital Trading Bitcoin System
Bitcoin Evolution is a fully automated Bitcoin trading bot that can help you capitalize on volatility in the cryptocurrency market. The platform uses a custom algorithm that’s always 0.01 seconds ahead of the rest of the market, giving you an edge over other traders. That speed also enables Bitcoin Evolution to boast a trading accuracy of 99.4%, which is pretty incredible.
Like Bitcoin UP, Bitcoin Evolution is completely free to use and doesn’t charge commissions on your profits. The company offers daily profits up to 60% when the market is especially choppy. In fact, the Bitcoin UP site is filled with testimonials from traders who have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars in just a few months of trading.
Bitcoin Evolution doesn’t require you to have your own brokerage account, as the platform will set you up with a crypto broker for automated trading. Just keep in mind that you will need to make an initial deposit of $250 to access live trading with the platform.
6. BitIQ – Technical Bitcoin Robot With Multiple Strategies To Use
BitIQ is the Bitcoin trading robot of choice for traders who want to take advantage of multiple strategies. This platform looks not only at scalping, but also at momentum trades, reversal setups, and support and resistance levels in the price of Bitcoin to help you profit. Thanks to this multi-pronged approach to trading, BitIQ can deliver profits even when other automated platforms are struggling.
Another thing we love about BitIQ is that it’s free to use. You don’t even need to make a deposit to try out the platform in demo mode. So, you’re completely free to test out BitIQ and see what it can do before committing to this platform.
BitIQ comes with a mobile app for iOS and Android devices, so you can monitor the platform’s activity and track your account balance at any time. That said, there’s no manual intervention needed to trade, so BitIQ works just as well if you set it and forget about it.
Other Bitcoin Trading Robots to Consider
The above providers came out on top in our search for the best Bitcoin platforms for 2023. However, we also came across the following services that you may decide to consider:
- Crypto Nation: Another fully automated Bitcoin platform. Requires a $250 minimum deposit but can be used fee-free. Claims to have a win rate of 88%.
- Crypto Bitcoin: This is an EA trading bot that is compatible with MT5. The algorithm is backed by artificial intelligence and will exclusively trade BTC/USD via the 1-hour timeframe.
- Crypto Box: This Bitcoin system specializes in both cryptocurrencies and forex. Crypto Box claims to focus on identifying support and resistance levels and placing trades accordingly.
- Gekko: This Bitcoin platform is open source and it can be downloaded from GitHub. Gekko is free to use and is compatible with many Bitcoin exchanges – such as Bitstamp, Coinbase Pro, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bitstamp, Huobi, Kraken, and Poloniex.
- BitQL: This crypto trading robot has made its inception into the industry as a promising app that leverages the best of artificial intelligence (AI) technology to analyze crypto assets such as Bitcoin.
- Brexit Millionaire: This Bitcoin robot is not limited to the digital assets sphere, as it also covers stocks, commodities, bonds, contracts for differences (CFD trading), and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which can be traded with this app.
- Immediate Edge: This crypto automated crypto robot uses advanced trading algorithms to scan several crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Zcash, Litecoin, XRP, Binance Coin, and many more, to deliver profitable opportunities to invest.
- eKrona: This platform is more than just a cryptocurrency exchange, though. It also enables automated trading and helps you profit from sudden fluctuations in the price of eKrona.
Best Bitcoin Trading Robot Fees Comparison
Below you will find a fee comparison table for the best cryptocurrency trading systems that we have reviewed on this page.
|Crypto Signal Provider||Price Per Month|
|Bitcoin UP||Free, minimum deposit of $250|
|Bitcoin Evolution||Free, minimum deposit of $250|
|Bitcoin Revolution||Free, minimum deposit of $250|
|Bitcoin Profit||Free, minimum deposit of $200|
Prices can and will change – so check this yourself before signing up for a Bitcoin platform.
What are Bitcoin Trading Robots?
The best crypto robots allow you to trade Bitcoin in an automated manner. That is to say, the platform will enter buy and sell positions on your behalf – meaning that you do not need to perform any technical analysis. In most cases, the best Bitcoin platform come in the form of a software file.
This will either be compatible with MT4 or MT5. Once you download the Bitcoin software in question, you would then need to upload it to MT4/5. Once activated, the platform will begin trading. In terms of how the Bitcoin platform knows what trading positions to execute, everything is based on pre-programmed code like Python.
How do Bitcoin Robots Work?
As noted above, automated crypto trading platforms are software files that have been programmed to follow a set of template rules. It is these conditional rules that tell the platform what to do – subsequently ensuring that it trades autonomously.
To put it another way – the best Bitcoin trading system will follow a ‘what-if’ formula. This means that when something is triggered via market conditions, the platform knows to place a trade.
- Let’s say you purchase a Bitcoin platform that is compatible with MT4
- In the underlying code, the system is focused on price action trading
- The code states that if Bitcoin increases by more than 6% in a 24-hour period, the platform should enter a long position
- Or, if Bitcoin decreases by more than 10% in a 24-hour period, a short position should be entered
Crucially, as the best Bitcoin platforms are merely following code – they cannot make independent trading decisions. This means that it is focused purely on technical data and thus – it does not have the capacity to review fundamental news.
On the flip side, the best Bitcoin robots will be able to scan the altcoins market 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Plus, software does not suffer from fatigue, and in theory – they do not make irrational trading decisions.
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Robots
If you perform a quick Google search for ‘Best Bitcoin Trading Robot’ – you will be overwhelmed by the sheer number of providers active in this space. The common denominator here is that most automated crypto trading platforms claim to make huge returns – but in most cases, it’s impossible to validate this information.
With this in mind, below we explain the core metrics that you need to consider in your search for the best Bitcoin platform.
Type of Bitcoin Platforms
Most Bitcoin robots are software files that you install into a third-party trading platform like MT4 or MT5. This will perhaps be the best option for you if you are comfortable allowing a platform to use your trading capital and making decisions on your behalf.
However, the better option is to use a provider like CryptoSignals.org, Yuan Pay Group, or Learn2Trade, where you will be receiving Bitcoin trading signals. This is because you retain full control over your trading capital as you will be required to place the suggested orders at your chosen broker. And of course – if you don’t quite agree with a signal, you can choose not to act on it.
With that said, the aforementioned providers always provide a stop-loss value that is usually in the region of 1%. This ensures that losing trades are capped. There is no guarantee that a fully automated Bitcoin platform will follow risk-management trading strategies – which is why you might want to reconsider this option.
Tradeable Blockchain Assets
There are hundreds of fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto pairs that contain Bitcoin. The former is dominated by BTC/USD and BTC/USDT and the latter includes the likes of ETH/BTC (Ethereum/Bitcoin) and XRP/BTC (Ripple/Bitcoin).
Sponsored ad. Your capital is at risk.
As such, you need to understand what Bitcoin pair your chosen platform specializes in. You might also come across Bitcoin systems that focus on cryptocurrency derivates – such as BTC futures and options. If it’s the latter, this isn’t a financial market covered by many cryptocurrency exchanges – so do bear this in mind.
Some Bitcoin platform services will charge you a monthly fee. For example, you will pay £35 per month at CryptoSignals.org and Learn2Trade. This represents excellent value. At the other end of the scale, Crypto Scalper EA charges $150 per month or $2,000 for lifetime access. Usually, you can pay for your Bitcoin trading system subscription with a debit/credit card or e-wallet.
The most difficult part of finding the best Bitcoin trading tool for your needs is verifying how successful it is. As we mentioned earlier, most providers that are active in this space will claim on their website that they make sizable financial gains.
But, with no sure-fire way of validating these claims – there is every chance that they are false. With that said, the best Bitcoin platform providers will connect their trading account with Myfxbook. For those unaware, Myfxbook is an independent platform that allows trading platforms and signal providers to publicly display their trading results.
As Myfxbook connects to the respective platform via an API, the results cannot be amended or manipulated. As such, this is one of the best ways to verify the authenticity of a Bitcoin trading system provider.
Another great way to assess whether a Bitcoin platform service is credible is whether or not it offers a refund policy. For example, both Learn2Trade and CryptoSignals.org offer a 30-day moneyback guarantee. This means that the provider will give you a full refund if you cancel your premium signal plan within 30 days of signing up.
And of course – this essentially allows you to backtest the provider out in a risk-free environment. This is because you can place each and every signal through a free paper trading account. Then, after a few weeks, you can assess whether or not the provider has made you money.
How to Get Started with the Best Bitcoin Trading Robot
Looking to start trading in an autonomous manner via a Bitcoin trading robot? In the walkthrough below, we show you how to make the most of CryptoSignals.org and its highly rated trading suggestions. In fact, we show you how to try the provider out in a risk-free backtesting system via its 30-day moneyback guarantee policy.
Step 1: Sign up for a CryptoSignals.org Premium Plan
Visit the CryptoSignals.org website and sign up for a premium plan. As we covered earlier, this will get you 3-5 crypto signals every day (Monday to Friday). Crucially, all plans come with a 30-day moneyback guarantee. It is probably best to stick with the 1-month plan to begin with – which will cost you £35.
Step 2: Open an eToro Demo Account
You will need a trusted online broker to place the Bitcoin trading suggests that you receive from CryptoSignals.org. As you will be looking to test the provider out in a risk-free environment, we would suggest placing the suggested orders via a free demo account.
eToro – which is regulated by three reputable bodies and offers lots of Bitcoin markets, offers a free demo account that comes preloaded with $100,000 in paper funds. You don’t need to deposit any funds to gain access, either.
Sponsored ad. Your capital is at risk.
Opening an account at eToro takes minutes and simply requires some personal information and a copy of your government-issued ID (as per KYC laws).
Step 3: Join CryptoSignals.org Telegram Group
You now have a premium plan with CryptoSignals.org and a demo account with eToro. Next, you need to join the CryptoSignals.org Telegram group. If you haven’t already downloaded the app – you can do this for free via Google Play or the Apple Store. The link to the premium group will have been emailed to you when you registered.
Step 4: Place Trading Suggestions
As soon as CryptoSignals.org sends out a signal – the Telegram app will instantly send you a notification. Open the app up and view the signal that has been distributed.
Sponsored ad. Your capital is at risk.
It will look something like this:
- Buy BTC/USD
- Limit price of $52,500
- Stop-loss price of $50,200
- Take-profit price of $54,600
Now you need to head over to eToro and place the above buy limit, stop-loss, and take-profit orders. Remember, you are doing this via the eToro demo account – so you aren’t risking any money at this point.
Step 5: Track Results
On completion of each trading signal that you receive – make a note of your profit and loss figures. You should do this for at least two weeks to see whether or not CryptoSignals.org has met your expectations.
More and more people are turning to Bitcoin robots as a means to avoid learning how technical analysis works. The unfortunate reality is that most system providers are scams. As such, be sure to do your own research before proceeding.
We concluded by finding that CryptoSignals.org is the best option on the table. This top-rated provider will send you 3-5 Bitcoin trading signals every day – subsequently giving you all of the information you need to place the suggested orders at your chosen broker.